Saturday 4 August 2012

KISMET...

It was 8 years ago when God gave me one of the best gifts for my birthday..:) It was definitely an answered prayer.. I never expected that he has fallen in love with me.. It was not even in my wildest dream that we can be together(though I admit,I got a crush on him) ..We are really worlds apart (exagg!!, but that's what I felt before - damn all those insecurities). But if it's destined to happen, it will happen. It seems like yesterday - in front of that church. He wanted to accompany me to attend mass, but it's a NO NO for me, he has class on that day and studies should come first. An hour after the mass ended, I didn't expect that he will really follow me to church carrying a black backpack (I put emphasis on the "backpack" because he never brings backpack to school, it's just always a small notebook and a calculator in his pocket.) I can still remember his face when he brought out those things inside his backpack - my heart goes gaga.

Today, I am not only celebrating my birthday but also our 8th anniversary. I am so happy that we have surpassed all the trials our relationship encountered. God really know His ways. There are those times that letting go seems to be the right thing to do, but NO!, God never allows that to happen. He has shown us even the weirdest signs that we asked just to prove ourselves that we are meant for each other. You could never imagine all the signs that we've asked in the past 8 years (di bah bykoi?..hehe).

We may be continents apart but distance is the only thing that's between us.  The only thing that matters is the love we have in our hearts for each other.  Happy 8th Anniversary! I love you so much bykoi nako. I am looking forward to the day you'll come home.... and we both say "I do"... ♥


skype moments
P.S. Today is also our 1st anniversary of being engaged. :)
Sharing this video - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3OMIAK3ssIQ

No comments:

Post a Comment