Saturday 21 July 2012

Start of Something New!

Oh, the sweetness of freedom. It's so liberating that finally, I am now slowly living on my dreams. I have freed myself from all the fears and the urge to do whatever other people expected me to do. I AM NOW ME. I admit this is not an easy move. It will take a lot of courage to defy the norms.
This explains why my blog title is “Live.Laugh.Love.”. These three powerful words best embodies my journey to attain “ME”. 

I have always been good to the point on sacrificing my own dreams. Yes, I was living on other people’s dream. The need to belong and be accepted by the people around me started when I’m still in grade school. I was smart and happy kid. But experiencing a lot of bullying and emotional struggles has really affected my outlook in life. I slowly lost that happy kid who was so confident of herself. I went silent. I lost my voice. I lost ME. I have been living on proving people my worth.

BUT that was then, NOW, it’s all about me. Finally, that “Happy Kid” decided to live once more. I now learned that to truly LIVE, you have to be yourself.
Simply I wanna be HAPPY.:) If I am happy inside, it will definitely reflect to the people around me. I need to LAUGH on my mistakes and move on with much positivity. I know God will help me in this odyssey.
And the most important thing is to learn to LOVE myself. I need to allow myself to enjoy every moment of my life. And I want to thank my bykoi for helping me realize this. I am so lucky that God has given me the right man for me. (ehem!).
                                                      me and my bykoi <3
I hope you will enjoy reading my blogs and in a way I can touch your lives as I continue to share my new found life's purpose. :)
P.S. Finally, I'm able to publish this one.. It took quite some time.. I honestly find it easier to type in a COBOL program or a VB.Net code than to create this entry.. I'm not kidding!..:)


1 comment:

  1. Ey Paye.. i am liking this first blog already. Keep writing.

    ReplyDelete